Momentum finished second in the Roskilde Business Award 2022
– but we will be back next year!
At the annual Roskilde Business Forum New Year’s celebration this Wednesday, the winner of the Roskilde Business Award 2022 was @DynElectro.
We are naturally disappointed to have lost at the finish line, but we of course congratulate the winner and at the same time we prepare to come back even stronger next year. We do not give up so easily. Dynelectro is a very exciting company working in the field of Power-to-X.
PtX is an area that naturally also falls into our domain of interest and between our companies we have already decided to meet up and talk about ideas. It is great that Roskilde is the home of two innovative companies that work in the green energy sector. It positions our beautiful town in the middle of an internationally important agenda.
Over the years Momentum has worked extremely hard to develop a very profitable and sustainable company. This mission has been accomplished and we are now a world class international growth company within our field.
- We have +100 employees, of whom +40 are based in Roskilde and we are expecting continued growth on the employee front.
- We have found our own niche segment in the market for solar and wind energy and have thereby become a significant, active player in the green transition.
- We are a good and attractive place to work.
- Turnover is expected to be +350 million DKK in 2023.
- We generate profits, and our equity is + 500 million DKK.
- We Think New and We Build New. In this way, we are visible to everyone who either lives in or visits Roskilde.